ENJOY EACH DAY with SONRISAS AT HOME LEARNING
Sonrisas At Home Learning makes teaching students at home easy and enjoyable. You’ll save tons of time because everything is done for you—lesson plans, instruction, and student activities. Your kids will learn Spanish in a fun, engaging, and effective way. Only $14.95 per month gets you two year’s worth of lessons. Ideal for homeschool and distance learning. Find out more below.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sonrisas At Home Learning is a monthly subscription which includes video lessons, lesson plans, and online student activities.
- Lessons are taught by Sonrisas Spanish founder Brooks Lindner, a.k.a. Señor Brooks.
- Students watch the video lessons, sing along with Señor Brooks, do lesson activities, listen to Spanish storybooks, and do art projects.
- After watching the video, students practice concepts from the lesson by doing online student activities.
- Video lessons are in Spanish and create an immersion environment for students.
- Includes a Teacher Manual which guides you through the program.
- Includes lesson plans which tell you exactly how to implement the videos and student activities for students.
- Videos are divided into whole lessons and lesson segments of Circle Time, Story Time, and Art Time, so you have flexibility with scheduling and sequence.
- Keep your subscription for as long as you want. Cancel at any time.
Read What Homeschool Parents Are Saying About Sonrisas At Home Learning
I have been wanting to share the impact that your lessons have had on not only my two little boys but our entire family! We were so excited to find your program and have absolutely loved it! Every Monday is “Señor Brooks” time. The boys get so excited to watch a new lesson; they run downstairs and perch themselves in front of my work computer where all four of us follow along. We have found ourselves using your songs and the topics you cover in our normal conversations. Monday has become the new favorite school day because of you!
Our experience with Sonrisas has been great! It has just been my almost 5yo son doing the lessons at our home. He LOVES Sonrisas! The first several lessons he just watched, but now he is very actively involved, singing along with songs, following instructions, and responding excitedly to any questions. I wasn’t sure how well he would interact with the video and have been very pleasantly surprised. He loves the art projects, and we try to speak only Spanish while doing them, which often ties in nicely with reviewing the highlights from the lesson. I also purchased the Sonrisas Spanish songs CD and in the past couple weeks he has started singing some of these songs while playing independently, which has been really fun to hear!
As a parent and a former Spanish teacher, I think this is a great program. I am watching the videos with my boys (ages 2 and 4.5) about twice a week. My 2 year old stays engaged during the songs. My 4 year old’s favorite part is the “Juego de los colores”. He also gets very engaged with the art projects.
My child, 7, 1st grade, has really been enjoying the program. We haven’t done anything like this before, but it is going really well I think. Thanks for offering this amazing program. Nothing else like it around.
Honestly the kids love your videos. They look forward to singing with you and they try to respond when you ask questions. I use this program for three of my own children ages 7, 5, and 3. Sometimes my one year old watches with them.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS THAT YOU CAN ORDER OUR CURRICULUM:
Pay with a credit card here on the website
Email or fax a purchase order to our office
Call our office for a quote