Sonrisas Spanish is a proven and effective elementary Spanish Curriculum that simplifies teachers’ lives and improves student outcomes. Whether you need curriculum for teaching elementary or preschool Spanish, a comprehensive K-6 Spanish program for your district, or a solution for homeschool Spanish, Sonrisas Spanish will meet your needs and provide you with a pathway to success.
The Sonrisas Spanish Curriculum:
- Provides you with everything you need to teach preschool and elementary Spanish: Our Spanish curriculum will guide you through the grade levels, give you all the materials and content you need, and teach your students to read, write, and speak Spanish. Lesson plans, fun activities, music, literature, art projects, student workbooks, online content, engaging posters, assessments, and standards correlation make lesson-planning easy and teaching fun. Teacher training and support ensures successful implementation of the lessons.
- Teaches Spanish to children the right way: With our Acquire, Develop, Learn ® methodology, students are taught in a Spanish immersion environment through age-appropriate activities with lots of opportunity for interpersonal communication. This successful and effective methodology enables students to become Spanish communicators, globally literate students, and life-long language learners.
- Prepares Students for higher level courses in middle and high school: Students develop a strong foundation in Spanish by communicating effectively in Spanish in a variety of situations and for multiple purposes, by interacting with cultural competence, and by having fun and using Spanish for enjoyment, enrichment, and advancement.
COMPLIMENTARY TEACHER TRAINING IS PROVIDED WITH EVERY CURRICULUM PURCHASE
We make it easy for teachers to get the training they need so, they can teach Spanish the right way with the Sonrisas Spanish Curriculum.
- Training ensures effective implementation of the Sonrisas lessons: Our webinar trainings are effective and efficient. Trainings cover everything teachers need to know in order to implement the Sonrisas lessons effectively and teach elementary Spanish. The trainings get teachers started off on the right foot.
- Monthly webinars support teachers: It is not enough to simply provide training. Our monthly support webinars focus on best practices for the Sonrisas curriculum and effective Spanish teaching pedagogy.
- The Sonrisas Newsletter provides important resources for teachers: Released monthly, the Sonrisas newsletter includes useful tips and news about teaching Spanish to children as well as product updates and announcements.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
WILL MAKE YOU SMILE
Our goal is to make your customer experience easy, friendly, and timely.
- Free quotes just call or email our office.
- Free shipping on all orders.
- 24-hour processing time and priority shipping on all curriculum orders.
- 15-day return policy.