SEE MORE ENGAGEMENT
With the Sonrisas Spanish Curriculum you’ll see more engagement, and your students will be excited about Spanish class. Our lessons are designed so that every student connects to content through different modalities. Students thrive with our consistent structure, developmentally appropriate activities, and lots of opportunity for meaningful communication.
- Students have fun and are engaged: Students love the songs, games, activities, stories, art projects, and portfolio activities in each Sonrisas lesson. Lesson activities are developmentally appropriate which means that students stay engaged, they get excited about Spanish class, and they become effective Spanish communicators.
- You will not find a more pedagogically-sound Spanish curriculum for young language learners: Most curricula have lots of bells and whistles but low levels of student engagement. Our lessons use second language acquisition theory and research in their design. Our curriculum is standards-based, teacher-designed, and learner-centered. Pedagogically-sound lesson design is more effective than bells and whistles.
- Lesson planning is done for you: We provide everything you need including step-by-step instructions, all necessary curriculum materials, and both hard copy and digital delivery of content. You will no longer have to piece together your Spanish lessons from different sources because Sonrisas Spanish is complete and effective.
WE PROVIDE ALL THE TRAINING YOU NEED
Our goal is to give you the confidence you need to effectively implement the lessons and ensure the success of your students.
- Your purchase includes complimentary teacher training: After your purchase, we follow up with you to let you know about training options.
- Sign up for monthly webinar trainings: Morning and afternoon training sessions give you flexibility in scheduling, and you can attend as many times as you need. Trainings cover the Acquire, Develop, Learn ® Methodology, using the teacher manual, best practices for the Sonrisas lessons, teaching a lesson from beginning to end, using the student portfolio, and communicating with parents. The webinars include live Q and A with Sonrisas founder and elementary Spanish expert Brooks Lindner (aka Señor Brooks).
- Stay informed with the Sonrisas Newsletter: Our free, monthly newsletter will keep you up to speed with useful classroom tips for preschool, elementary, and middle school Spanish and product news.
- Follow Sonrisas Spanish on social media: Find relevant and timely content related to preschool, elementary, and middle school Spanish on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages. Need more visuals for your lessons? Visit our Pinterest page. On our Youtube channel you can see our curriculum in action.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
WILL MAKE YOU SMILE
Our goal is to make your customer experience easy, friendly, and timely.
- Free quotes just call or email our office.
- Free shipping on all orders.
- All materials provided in digital format, except storybooks.
- 24-hour processing time and priority shipping on all curriculum orders.
- 15-day return policy.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS THAT YOU CAN ORDER OUR CURRICULUM:
Pay with a credit card here on the website
Email or fax a purchase order to our office
Call our office for a quote