SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE
The Sonrisas Spanish Curriculum simplifies your life by decreasing your time spent on lesson planning and prep. We also provide all the training you need to feel comfortable teaching the lessons.
- Lesson planning is done for you: We provide you with everything you need including step-by-step instructions, all necessary materials, and both hard copy and digital delivery of content. You will no longer have to piece together your Spanish curriculum from different sources.
- Students have fun and are engaged: Students will love the songs, games, lesson activities, storybooks, and art projects in the Sonrisas lessons. Age appropriate and developmentally appropriate activities ensure that students stay engaged with content and take their learning to a deep level.
- We provide all the training you need to feel comfortable teaching the lessons: Your purchase includes teacher training that will ensure that you know how to teach the lessons. Ongoing support through webinars, newsletters, and our Facebook page provides you with useful knowledge for teaching elementary Spanish.
- You will not find a more pedagogically-sound Spanish curriculum for young language learners: Our lessons incorporate TPR, the Natural Approach, the Theory of Multiple Intelligences, Waldorf Foreign Language Approach, Shared Reading, and our own trademarked Acquire, Develop, Learn® methodology. Our curriculum is standards-based, instructor-designed, learner-centered, and it develops proficiency in Spanish.
OUR TEACHER TRAINING WILL GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE
Sonrisas Spanish provides all the necessary training and support so you feel confident that you can effectively implement the lessons and ensure the success of your students.
- Sign up for bi-monthly webinar trainings: Webinar trainings give you flexibility—you can attend part time or multiple times if needed. The training covers the Acquire, Develop, Learn ® Methodology, using the teacher manual, best practices for the Sonrisas lessons, teaching a lesson from beginning to end, using the student portfolio, and communicating with parents. The webinars include live Q and A with Sonrisas co-author and teacher-trainer Brooks Lindner (aka Señor Brooks).
- Continue to develop professionally with our monthly support webinars: Each month, Sonrisas founder Brooks Lindner covers a different topic related to best practices for teaching the Sonrisas Spanish curriculum and topics related to teaching elementary Spanish curriculum.
- Stay informed with the Sonrisas Newsletter: Our free, monthly newsletter will keep you up to speed with useful classroom tips for preschool and elementary Spanish as well as news about product releases and sales.
- Read about teaching and foreign language on our Facebook page: Join the fun on Facebook and read relevant and timely content related to the field of teaching Spanish to elementary school students.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
WILL MAKE YOU SMILE
Our goal is to make your customer experience easy, friendly, and timely.
- Free quotes just call or email our office.
- Free shipping on all orders.
- 24-hour processing time and priority shipping on all curriculum orders.
- 15-day return policy.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS THAT YOU CAN ORDER OUR CURRICULUM:
Pay with a credit card here on the website
Email or fax a purchase order to our office
Call our office for a quote