IMPROVE STUDENT OUTCOMES
The Sonrisas Spanish Curriculum gives students the advantage they need to become ready for college, career, and life.
- Sonrisas Spanish supports academic achievement: Language learning benefits students’ reading abilities and correlates with higher scores on the SAT and ACT tests and higher academic performance at the college level.
- Sonrisas Spanish provides cognitive benefits to students: World language study improves cognitive abilities and correlates with skills such as problem-solving, attentional control, and improved verbal and spatial abilities.
- Sonrisas Spanish promotes cultural acceptance and diversity: Spanish learners develop a more positive attitude toward Spanish-speaking cultures. As our communities become more diverse, these attitudes foster more acceptance in students and enable them to participate more constructively in a diverse society.
OUR EXPERT TRAINING PROVIDES THE SUPPORT TEACHERS NEED
Sonrisas meets your needs with a variety of training options and support which ensure that teachers implement the curriculum with fidelity so that student learning is optimized.
- Take advantage of bi-monthly webinar trainings: Webinar trainings provide you with a free and flexible option for teacher training. Individuals and groups can sign up to attend our bi-monthly webinars. These can be attended once or multiple times as needed. Methodology, best practice, and lesson implementation are all covered.
- Bring an expert to your district: Sonrisas Spanish founder Brooks Lindner has been teaching Spanish to children since 1996 and has trained hundreds of teachers in his role as the co-creator of the Sonrisas Spanish Curriculum. He has also presented at numerous language conferences across the country. Brooks is available for in-person trainings by appointment.
- Provide professional development: Sonrisas provides monthly webinars which focus on best practices and pedagogy for teaching elementary Spanish. Teachers can continue their Spanish teaching education by attending.
- Stay informed: Our free, monthly newsletter includes practical teaching tips for preschool and elementary Spanish as well as news about upcoming products and sales.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
WILL MAKE YOU SMILE
Our goal is to make your customer experience easy, friendly, and timely.
- Free quotes just call or email our office.
- Free shipping on all orders.
- 24-hour processing time and priority shipping on all curriculum orders.
- 15-day return policy.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS THAT YOU CAN ORDER OUR CURRICULUM:
Pay with a credit card here on the website
Email or fax a purchase order to our office
Call our office for a quote